when someone u know irl follows u
If you didn’t think “Shia LaBeouf” could get better, you were wrong.
I literally can’t believe this exists there are tears in my eyes that I don’t remember crying
Ah you’re reading watchmen? I love that book. The way they just [clenches fist] watch all those fricking men
STOP THESE POSTS
Photoset with 1 note
A Little Better - A mix for recovery, for helping you see the happier side of life. Feel good about yourself and love the world!
Big Jumps - Emiliana Torrini / Flaws - Bastille / Everything is Alright - Motion City Soundtrack / It’s Nice to Be Alive - Ball Park Music / What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong / It’s Magic - Pilot / Blow it Out - The Features
The universe’s best spectral babysitter!
I recently read Saga and I’m absolutely in love with the series, so here’s one of my favorite characters, Izabel.
Yooo introducing my first playlist,
BURN IT DOWN // 30songs for the times you’ve felt totally badass.
Featuring songs by; Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, New Politics, Paramore, Linkin Park, Green Day, Eminem, Cobra Starship, All Time Low, Black Veil Brides, The Killers, My Chemical Romance, Kayne West, Macklemore, Twenty One Pilots, and Three Days Grace.
ok i have an idea
message me a made up title of a mixtape/playlist and i have to pick 5 to 10 songs i think would go on it
IT’LL BE FUN
Oh my god guys, I am actually doing this. I can’t believe it. Please, please, please signal boost the shit outta this. I have been homeless on the streets and couch-surfing for the past 4 years, since I was 18yrs old and my parents choose religion over their child. This is my fucking ticket to freedom, something I have been dreaming of since the first time I attempted to run away from the abuse.
I have poured every last ounce of hope I’ve got left in my reserves for this. I haven’t looked forward to something more than a month in the future in years. I never envisioned myself living past 25, but my god in this moment I hope I can live past 50. I just… fuck. I’m so excited. :3
Post with 1 note
the guys doing the siding on our house are now singing along with the radio and it’s fairly cute
Guys the petition to recognize Fibromyalgia as a disability ends this month and it needs 97.5 K signatures still please sign this petition its extremely important. Fibromyalgia is ‘a common syndrome in which a person has long-term, body-wide pain and tenderness in the joints, muscles, tendons, and other soft tissues. Fibromyalgia has also been linked to fatigue, sleep problems, headaches, depression, and anxiety'
okay guys bUT:
- courf with hearing aids. little courfeyrac, ten years old, discovering Hawkeye comics. courf basing his entire personality off of clint barton. courf not letting his disability define him. courf using sign language. courf lipreading. courf standing by as translator during enjolras’ rallies because people need to know what this man is saying, even if they can’t hear it.
- amputee bossuet who did two tours in afgahnistan and came back without his left leg and blind from tear gas, but towing a paramedic boyfriend home to his girlfriend musichetta. (“can we keep him? please?”) they get a seeing-eye guide dog named ‘nymeria’ and she’s the sweetest golden retriever you ever did see. (joly is allergic to her, but he doesn’t care. she brings the smile back to bossuet’s face.)
- electively mute jehan that refuses to speak, and was taught sign language by courf. agender asexual aromantic jehan that spent so many years thinking they were broken before flipping off the world and pirouetting out.
- partially paralysed grantaire that used to be a professional ballet dancer. ‘the young misha,’ the papers called him, hailed him as the ‘young nureyev’. he got into an accident, drunk driving, and has been confined to a wheelchair for four years. he can’t stand classical music anymore. he has a drinking game called ‘take a shot every time you see someone walk’ because he’s so fucking angry that he could have had everything, and now he doesn’t even have footsteps.
- transgender poc feuilly that has to put up with so much social stigma. he can barely hold down a job anymore, what with people finding out his name, his background, his sexuality.
[puts hands up] don’t ask me i’m just here for comedic relief and shitty one-liners
stop saying “his or her”
piss off prescriptivists
acknowledge nonbinary identities
make your sentences less clunky
advocate for common usage which is what leads to grammatical acceptance
Musicals in Real Life: Les Miserables! Javert might be a little too intense… (W/ Kyle Tapley) 🎭
this is jsut a psa but usually when people make negative posts its best not to ignore them like. even if you dont usually like peopls posts just liking their negative posts is good it makes people feel more validated. ok thanks
Page 1 of 2432